library non-fiction

library non-fiction

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thing #3 RSS

Oh how I Love this! I have been using it for awhile at different sites just hitting on the icon. I look and look and look everyday and now with this handy little tool I will not be spending so much time searching. It now comes to me instantly! I have set up nine feeds so far on bloglines. With it notifying me every ten minutes it is making me jump! I think it will be very useful for staff to use at the library as well for our customers. We can set up all things related to books and for book clubs. The amount of information is overwhelming and to have it organized in this way should help to weed out all the stuff in between. I LOVE those videos. Not boring. fast moving. great teaching tool. Really simple instruction for really simple syndication.

No comments: